Prompt service, friendly staff. The hygienists and dentists are very gentle with nervous patients (like me) and go out of their way to help me relax before procedures.
With our years of experience helping patients with implants, you can count on us.
Dental Implants, Ewing, NJ
Dental Implants are the best solution for missing teeth. Dental implants can be used to replace missing front and back teeth, stabilize a loose denture, and build an entire new smile.
At Pennington Dental Associates, we offer both placement and restoration of dental implants in our office using the team approach. Our patients appreciate the convenience of having everything done in one location.
Our implant team is dedicated to providing our patients with the best-looking and best-feeling teeth possible. Whether it is a single missing tooth, stabilizing a loose denture, or an entire mouth of dental implants, our doctors will make you feel comfortable throughout the entire implants process.
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is a titanium root that can be used to replace a natural tooth that is lost due to trauma, decay or gum disease. A dental implant consists of three parts: the implant, a titanium root that replaces your natural tooth’s root under the gum; an abutment, which is the foundation on which your new tooth will be seated; a crown, which is the tooth that is visible above the gum.
What are the benefits of a dental implant versus other options?
- Dental implants, because they are made of titanium, cannot get a “cavity” like your natural teeth.
- Dental implants keep “a one tooth problem a one tooth problem.” When you have a bridge to replace a single tooth, healthy teeth on either side of the missing tooth are drilled to prepare the bridge. With a dental implant, no other teeth are affected to create your new tooth.
- To replace one or more missing teeth lost due to trauma, decay or gum disease.
- To support a bridge for the replacement of multiple missing teeth.
- To stabilize loose or uncomfortable dentures. Dental implants can be used to anchor dentures, keeping them in place while you are chewing and talking.
- To build a new set of teeth that both look and feel natural.
Please call our office for a free consultation to determine if you are a candidate for dental implant.
What Our Clients Are Saying…
My experience with Ewing dental is wonderful. The dentist and staff are friendly and very helpful, they really make you feel at home.
Dr.J Goodman his assistant and the receptionist were extremely helpful and professional. A very positive dental experience.